You Can Grow Good Families Here!
Take a classic 60's brick house on a huge section close to town; apply a sympathetic & delightful refurbishment & you have the recipe for a funky family home that will bring up another happy generation!
• Completely & tastefully renovated, highlighting the classic 60's features such as iron balustrade, frosted front door, brick fireplace & native timber joinery & floors.
• Huge lounge, leading out to covered front patio with a lovely country outlook to rolling paddocks & historic red barn across the road.
• Modern kitchen & open plan dining area off the lounge, leading out to private outdoor living area.
• 3 big bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, family bathroom & large laundry.
• Extra-large section & attractive, low maintenance gardens with established fruit trees; perhaps keep a few chooks or grow your own veggies.
• Cute Wendy house & flat areas of lawn at the rear for kids & pets to play safely.
• Separate single car garage, carport and ample off-street paved parking.
• Less than 500m down the road to the new Matakana Link Road to the Northern Motorway (under construction) & only 2km or so to the center of Warkworth.
This is a lovely family home, in a very desirable area, with excellent schools nearby. Make this your future, call Rick now!
We're very proud of Warkworth, if you would like to know more about our lovely little town, please visit www.aucklandnz.com/discover/warkworth. Information on local businesses can be found from our very active business association www.onewarkworth.co.nz and for information on the vineyards, markets and glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (10 to 15 minutes' drive), please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.