Enjoy The Serenity!
Relax this summer on your private rear deck to the cooling burble of the gently flowing Mahurangi River a stone's throw beyond & enjoy the sounds of abundant native birdlife from the esplanade reserve.
• Comfortable, nicely presented Initial Homes build with low-maintenance exterior & beautiful timber-lined interior.
• Open plan kitchen & family room, leading to a semi-separate dining room & spacious lounge.
• The lounge opens out to a broad westward facing deck with leafy views down to the river.
• At this stretch of Mahurangi river, the water runs mostly clear, with gentle rapids, quiet eddies & swimming holes to entertain the children throughout summer.
• 3 lovely sunny bedrooms including a good-sized master with ensuite & deck access off the third bedroom (or home office).
• Single garage with workshop space & ample off-street paved parking.
• The property is set well back from the road & fenced on 3 sides (open to the esplanade reserve) with electronic gate to enhance the sense of privacy & peace.
• Relatively small areas of low-maintenance gardens, with the bonus of being able to use the esplanade reserve as your run-around area!
• Ideally placed approximately equidistant from Mahurangi College, Warkworth Primary & the Town Centre & within easy walking distance of each.
• Currently very commutable to central Auckland, with the nearly completed Puhoi section of the Northern Motorway to make this an even more attractive option.
Take advantage of the growth that Warkworth is experiencing & make this your home before you get priced out of the market! Call Rick now!
We're very proud of Warkworth, if you would like to know more about our lovely little town, please visit www.aucklandnz.com/discover/warkworth. Information on local businesses can be found from our very active business association www.onewarkworth.co.nz & for information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (approx. 10 to 15 min drive), please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.